[Zope-CMF] Re: Easier maintenance than through management iface?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:34:51 -0800

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:08:48PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Also, do I need to keep any of the Filesystem objects in my site, or
> are they there just for the demonstration. Can I remove them after
> I provided my own versions?

Leave them alone. You  can't safely remove them unless you're
sure that you've customized, or elimated all calls / links to
everything in there. Unless you are *very* thorough at this,
it's likely that all kinds of surprising things will
just not work at all.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com