[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: Easier maintenance than through management iface?

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:23:56 +0100

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A

also sprach Paul Winkler <pw_lists@slinkp.com> [2002.12.20.0034 +0100]:
> Leave them alone. You  can't safely remove them unless you're
> sure that you've customized, or elimated all calls / links to
> everything in there. Unless you are *very* thorough at this,
> it's likely that all kinds of surprising things will
> just not work at all.

okay, so whenever i do need to make changes, i copy them to
=2E/portal_skins/custom, and because 'custom' is listed before all
others in the portal_skin tool's properties search paths, it will
override the relevant pre-distributed Filesystem objects?

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"you grabbed my hand and we fell into it,
 like a daydream - or a fever."
                                        -- godspeed you black emperor!

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A

--9zSXsLTf0vkW971A--