[Zope-CMF] Re: Re: Easier maintenance than through management iface?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:34:20 -0800

> Thanks, I am getting there. At the very least, I managed to change the
> 'skin' to corporate and back.
>
> It has a check box: 'Allow arbitrary skins to be selected' -- does
> this mean that users can apply the skin of their choice to the
> website? How?

If you have that checked, then the member should
be able to go into the "Preferences" tab, select a skin
from the drop-down list, hit "change", and see the newly
selected skin.  At least, I think that's what's supposed
to happen.  It doesn't work for me on the CMF I have at
the moment (CVS from a couple weeks after 1.3 was released).
I can select a skin, but nothing happens.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com