[Zope-CMF] Disabling registration form

Martin F Krafft krafft@ifi.unizh.ch
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:52:11 +0100

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

also sprach Francis Barnhart <franimal@speakeasy.net> [2002.12.20.2339 +010=
0]:
> If you look at the 'portal_registration' tool you'll see that the Join=20
> action will only display if the user is not a member and has permission=
=20
> to add portal members. So if you change the permissions the skin will=20
> auto-magically not show the join link. This is also a lot easier than=20
> editing any of the skins and more secure.

Yes, that was exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

--=20
Martin F. Krafft                   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                      Department of Information Technology
Email: krafft@ifi.unizh.ch         University of Zurich
Tel: +41.(0)1.63-54323             Winterthurerstrasse 190
http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/~krafft/   CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--