[Zope-CMF] Why is discussion only available in certain modes with CMF 1.2

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:43:40 -0600

John,
Verify that the urls for eache method of getting to an object are
identical.  I think you'll find that improper acquisition is behind the
problem.

Troy
--
Troy Farrell