[Zope-CMF] Customize user features and subscription logic

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:28:55 -0600

You'll love this Gilles.

Goto portal_memberdata, Properties tab.
Add what ever properties you need to store inside a user object :)

Customize the portal_skins.generic.personalize_form so users can set
their own data (if you wish, or roll your own to set their data)

For the workflow, customize the join form to call your first DCWorkflow
method.

For advanced CMF stuffs, the source is the manual :(

Troy