[Zope-CMF] CMFCollector external method zope restart

Jens-E. Hansen Jens-E.Hansen@gis.de
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:56:57 +0100

> Did you install CMFCore, CMFDefault. . .?

Yes!

I don't like to say it but i have a hunch that zope on openbsd is very
unstable in this particular case. Zope restarts very often, I can't  import files
I exported from a linux installation (truncated file Error), even adding a
CMF-Site often cause zope to restart and sometimes lodaing the left frame
of the zmi cause zope to restart. I like openbsd very much but I spent
over a week to get this zope server up and running and now I will fall back to
gnu-linux. The linux box I planed to replace by the openbsd box with exactly
the same zope and python version just runs fine.

Again: I don't think that this is a general openbsd problem ... it's just my
problem ...

Thank you very much
Jens-E.