[Zope-CMF] Old Portal File items have lost their connection with the portal_types tool

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@pgs.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:54:08 +0100

The data in my site has been entered using various PTK/CMF versions. I
just found out that old portal items, probably entered during the PTK0.9
time seem to have lost their connection with the portal types tool.

They are searchable by searching on metatype='Portal File', but when
selected in the list of searchresults the following error comes up:

Error Type: Not Found
Error Value: Cannot find default view for
"/research/Members/lucas/copy_of_Access.doc"

(the URL asked for is
http://web.research.pgs.com/Members/lucas/copy_of_Access.doc/view)

In 'my stuff' these items are displayed with the DTML-Document icon,
instead of the portal file icon. When selecting one of these items, no
object actions are displayed in the action box

What could cause this behaviour, and how could it be repaired?

Thanks, Lucas