[Zope-CMF] How to Publish -Folder Contents to all CMF members(ie Blark)

frmmh@netscape.net frmmh@netscape.net
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 21:30:04 -0500

Perhaps a news box where each blark pages created are published as article haeadings! OR even a dtml script to put all published items on index_html as a list, like a web-log!!  I am not sure this is the right way to do it but I've thought create-submit-pending/publish how the workflow is.

Doesn't CMF has a mechanism to share the each portal members contents?

~hasan