AW: [Zope-CMF] CMFCalendar_02b -- Cannot find default view

Damir Bartakovic damir@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:08:49 +0100

Hi Andrew, hi Morgan,

I have exactly the same problem on a Zope 2.5 with CMF 1.2beta installati=
on.
I checked "portal_types" --> Event --> Actions. There I have as Action
"event_view".
I found also event_view under portal_skins --> zpt_calendar.
I am already using ZPT for my Zope Site so this shouldn't be the problem.
Could anybody find a solution for that?

This has not that much to do with my problem but maybe the "Version.txt" =
of
the CMF Calendar and CMF itself should be updated, it can be quite confus=
ing
if you just download the latest version and an older version is mentioned=
 in
the file.

cheers
Damir