[Zope-CMF] portal_catalog: can't sort on a textindex ?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:28:03 -0500

Hello,

I'm playing with the catalog for the first time and am trying to build =
an
alphabetical list of objects, grouped and sorted by title (and their =
first
letter).

So far I've amanaged to use prortal_catalog to get me a list, but =
that's
about it :(

sort_on =3D 'title' tells me I can't use that index to sort !?!?!?! Can =
this
be ? (Smae with sort_on =3D 'Title' )

I'm using the default indexes setup by Zope, I haven't created any of =
my own

What's going on here ? This is on top of the problem I'm having where
non-published items keep showing up in anonymous user's search results =
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with that ...

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks,

Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca