[Zope-CMF] Security Question

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
08 Feb 2002 10:14:29 +0000

Perhaps the best way would be to provide the TypesTool with a new
property, 'Add permission', which is enforced in _getFactoryMethod? Or,
However, that's not enforced at the Zope Security level, which is not
ideal.  Hmm, so you could add a method which is called by the properties
editing form which patches the permissions list on the product's factory
method.  The other place you could enforce it is in the CMFDefault
initialization code, where currently all Content is registered with the
same permission.

seb