[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets, CMF inside CMF etc

Babu vsbabu@vsbabu.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:17:04 -0500

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 05:41:36PM -0000 or thereabouts, Jon Edwards wrote:

[snip]
> bother with the current donload, it's pretty old and clunky DTML) - but if
> you want my code in the meantime, I'll happily share it. I'm using your
> IEEditor, so it's only fair! ;-)

[snip - Jon being Jon :-)]
Jon - all these ideas are very good. I'm relieved that some one else
has already thought about these kind of designs - and has a solution - this
is what I love about Zope community!

> Anyway, enough rambling, hope that helps! :-)
That *helped*.

Now, can you send e your code please... I'm at zero level with
CMF yet.

Thanks in advance
vsb