[Zope-CMF] CMF for intranets, CMF inside CMF etc

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:56:55 -0000

Hi Larry,

WISE also got a good review on Zopezen, but it seems that as it was built
for NATO the source is a military secret! ;-)

Is there a copy of the presentation available on the net? ...if not, could
you give us some brief "bullet points" of what made it special?

I think a "CMF-for-intranets" collaboration sounds good... anyone else?

Cheers, Jon