[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow changing state

javila@neotec.info javila@neotec.info
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:08:09 +0100

Hi there,

I have a DCworkflow problem. I have configured the states and the transitions
for a workflow.
When the trigger type is Automatic it works perfectly, but the problem comes
when I select the option "Initiated by user action".
The problem is that it doesn't change the state of the workflow, it remains in
the same state even though i specify to go to the next state (Destination state
= another state).

If i select the option "Initiated by user action", when the action (script
execution) is finished, does the workflow change the state automatically? Or it
has to be done programmatically. If so, could anyone tell me how?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jesus