[Zope-CMF] Change invokeFactory !

sidnews@netcourrier.com sidnews@netcourrier.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:11:52 +0100 (CET)

                    Hi all =21

I would like to make an e-learning site with Zope in the spirit of WebCT  =
 (A commercial product) =21 I would like to use CMF and have started to ma=
ke my portal =21

So, I need to specify one folder by member which represents a private area=
 where he can stock private documents =21 (a sort of schoolbag)
Then, I have created a folder in =22Members=22 folder of my CMF Site with =
the name of each member. So, I can access this folder using =22My Stuff=22=
 in the actions box and choose to add elements.

But, when I add an element, the invokeFactory put the new element in =22Me=
mbers=22 folder and not in member's private folder. So every members see m=
y documents.

How can I change that ?? =

Thanks,

     Sylvain

NetCourrier, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail, Agenda, Clubs, Tool=
bar...
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
T=E9l=E9phone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 E TTC/min - 2,21 F TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 E TTC/min - 1,00 F TTC/min)