[Zope-CMF] CMFPhotoAlbum-0.22

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:40:25 -0500

I don't have time to update this product - if you've done some ZPT's, can
you send me what you have, or post it yourself as a product?  Also, someone
did a mod to make the photoalbum folder a (searchable) content-type.... I
just don't have the time right now to integrate and get this stuff up to
snuff....

http://www.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc