[Zope-CMF] Unreadable characters IE 5.5

Robert Allyn rallyn@AllynConsulting.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:52:03 -0800

Hello,

I am new to Zope CMF.  Installed Zope 2.5 and CMF 1.2.  When I add CMF Site to a folder, and then view it using IE 5.5, the resulting page has unreadable breadcrumbs and bottom menu.  The characters show up as boxes.  Page source looks fine.  Breadcrumbs show "root" which would be correct to start with.  Netscape seems to render it without problems.  Ideas?

Running Win2000 Server
WinZip with Tar file smart CR/LF conversion OFF
Zope 2.5
CMF 1.2
IE 5.5

- Robert