AW: [Zope-CMF] CMFCalendar_02b -- Cannot find default view

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:30:24 +0000

> I used "ananymous" as password.

This is misspelt - I'm not sure if this is a typo you made in your email or
if this is what you were actually using, but it's supposed to be spelled
'anonymous'.

If you're having trouble using CVS, you can use the web interface at
http://cvs.zope.org .

To download the latest CVS version of the CMF through the web, you can use
this link:

http://cvs.zope.org/CMF/CMF.tar.gz?tarball=1

HarryW