[Zope-CMF] Calling Portal content from a non-Portal Page Template

Chad Nantais cnantais@rednaxel.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:09:22 -0500

Is it possible to call a portal image and it's metadata from a page template
that is not a portal-type? I am using an index_html page template in the
root of my CMF. this PT is not portal content, it is a splash page for the
CMF site.

In one section of the splash page, there is a box called "Features". It
consists of a title, and image and a description. I need the title, image,
and description to be pulled from a portal image's content and metadata.

Can this be done? or am I forced to just use the default CMF root index page
as my splash page, because I need that feature to be edited by a content
manager and this is the best solution i can think of.

Chad