[Zope-CMF] Moderated Discussion

Lennon Day-Reynolds lennon@day-reynolds.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:56:51 -0800

Agreed -- I've gotten Blark up and running, but it seems to effectively be
a standalone tool, not an integrated part of the CMF-driven site. All I
want is a top-level "Forum" tool that serves as a description and root
object for a set of threaded discussion "Postings". The postings need to be
moderated, which means workflow via the CMF interface, not the ZMI.

Oh, and just to keep things interesting, I'm testing with the Plone skin,
which is very, very pretty, but doesn't play nicely with DTML-based tools
like Blark. If you're already working on a similar project, I'd be happy to
collaborate on it with you. My project is for a non-profit group that would
prefer to have their tools be open-source, but we're also certainly
flexible.

Lennon Day-Reynolds
lennon@day-reynolds.com