[Zope-CMF] Re: odd __roles__ behavior in certain CMF tools

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:27:42 -0500

Tres, anything I can do to help this along?  I realize this can't be high
priority for you, but if there's anything else I can provide on this issue
I'll try to oblige.

This wouldn't affect Dieter's possibly connected report, but should I bring
this up on the ZPT list to see if Evan or someone has any ideas on why the
__roles__ absence is not a problem normally?  As I said, I don't see in the
code why this hasn't been a problem before for the standard shipped CMF
ZPTs.

Thanks

Gary