[Zope-CMF] How often do you rewiev? Disable CMF Wiki?

Volker Bachschneider V.Bachschneider@t-online.de
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:12:01 +0100

Hi,

I am new at this list, and not a nativ speaker. So please excuse my curious
pronunciation.
Take membership on Dogbowl 12.02.2002 and submitted some example-code (today
I offered a new release), but nobody seems to care. Also I saw a lot of
members listed, but it seems that they havenīt published anything. So whatīs
going on in that Dogbowl? Olympia? :-)

Know that CMF Wiki isnīt a supported product and havenīt explore
mail-archive.  So donīt be annoyed.
How can I disable adding CMF Wiki (Folder) thru folder_factory. Iīve tried
to install a filter like:
<dtml-if expr="Type != 'CMF Wiki'"> but it doesnīt work. But <dtml-var Type>
gives 'CMF Wiki' back.
Is it DTML-Nonsens?

Thanks
Volker Bachschneider