[Zope-CMF] newbie question

Graham Chiu gchiu@compkarori.co.nz
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:58:15 +1300

Just downloaded and installed Zope 2.5, and then 1.2 of the
CMF.

It installs okay, and I can create a new instance of the
CMF.  Logged on as a test user, and can see my index_html
page.  But there doesn't seem to be a way to edit it.

The document says I should use the edit link on the left,
but it doesn't exist.

I joined the cmf.zope.org website, and there I do have an
edit option as well as a metadata option.

I can reach the edit form if I tack on the
/document_edit_form to the index_html path but I then get
the error message

  "You are not allowed to access edit in this context"

--
Graham Chiu