[Zope-CMF] newbie question

Lennon Day-Reynolds lennon@day-reynolds.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:54:18 -0800

You'll have to change the security settings in the Zope Management
Interface. Load the root directory of your CMF site, and click the
'Security' tab. There, you'll find a permission labeled 'Modify Portal
Content'. Check the box for the 'Owner' column, and you (and any other
site user) should be able to edit any content you create.

Lennon Day-Reynolds