[Zope-CMF] How often do you rewiev? Disable CMF Wiki?

Volker Bachschneider V.Bachschneider@t-online.de
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:34:53 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:

>'Type' is a function, and will never be equal to a string. 'Type()'
>calls the function, which returns a string.  '<dtml-var Type>' uses
>DTML's "name" semantics, which calls the object if it is callable.

Thankīs, so I figured out:

#folder_factories
 <dtml-in allowedContentTypes>
  <dtml-if "not check_forbidden_py()">
  </dtml-if>
 </dtml-in>

#check_forbidden_py
try :
 forbidden = context.forbidden
 for x in forbidden :
   if x == context.Type() :
     return 1
except :
 return 0

#and set Members Folder-Properties to:
Name: forbidden
Type: tokens
Value: Projektseite Projektordner
#Projektseite (Title of) -> CMF Wiki Page, Projektordner (Title of) -> CMF
Wiki

Now I can bind specific Content-Types to defined Folders

By the way a sort of Announce:
Tres reviewed an published my stuff, you can find it in the Dogbowl at
/Members/vbachs
There is an example for an ZopeZen-Style Calendar in combine with
CMFCalendar.
In donīt use <dtml-calendar> at all, but import time and calendar and showes
how to use.
- itīs stupid (CMF Classic only)
- itīs ugly (seen better)
- itīs mine and work for me!