[Zope-CMF] [Bug] Re: [Zope] Portal_catalog and Reindex

Tom Hoffman thomas.e.hoffman@verizon.net
21 Feb 2002 07:47:40 -0500

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 16:24, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > ... reindexing throws TypeError, unrecognized keyword argument ...
>  > ...
>  > OK, I hav installed Zope 2.5, with the latest CMF1.2 just this morning
>  > I've made a copy of the Data.fs, and tried to re-index.
>  >
>  > Sorry, but I've got the same error as before.
>
>  > > Finally, I may be able to send you a patch.
>  > >
>  >
>  > Yes, If you send me a patch, I will take it
> Attached...

I've narrowed down my problems with Zope 2.5 and CMF 1.2 to
"portal_catalog.searchResult" not working with anonymous or
non-administrative (or owner?) users.

Is this related to the above problem?  It seemed to me that the changes
in the patch had already been made to the CatalogTool, but perhaps I am
mistaken (does patch remove the lines with the "-" and add the lines
after the "+"?).

--Tom