[Zope-CMF] Zope as theatre

Adam Fields fields@surgam.net
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:09:40 -0500

Lennon Day-Reynolds says:
> First of all, let me apologize in advance for the somewhat frustrated
> tone of this message: I quit smoking three days ago, lowering my
> patience level to that of a toddler with ADD, and having spent
> effectively the third day in a row banging my head up against the lack
> of documentation (and debugging output) for core CMF features has pushed
> me nearly to the brink. I can appreciate the value of self-teaching as
> much as the next guy, but I also have a deadline to meet.

I confess - I don't fully understand the workflow behaviour
either. However, the following may be helpful to you:

Searching for "delete default_workflow" yields a few results. This one
indicates that this problem is old, known, and not yet resolved, since
you're still seeing it (and I do too):

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2001-August/009070.html

But offers no solace.

Searching for "deleting default_workflow" yields but one result (<a
href="http://www.unblinking.com/heh/googlewhack.htm">googlewhack, sort
of</a>), which says that you should delete the standard
"default_workflow" and create a new one with the id
"default_workflow":

http://www.zopezen.org/SDot/1000270556/index_html

				- Adam

-----
Surgam, Inc. is a technology consulting firm with strong background in
delivering scalable and robust enterprise web and IT applications.
http://www.surgam.net