SV: SV: [Zope-CMF] VHM and portal_catalog

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:49:21 +0100

> > > It sounds like either you have a fairly old version of the
> > > CMF, or that you have customized the search template.  The
> > > HREF of the anchor tag should use 'obj.getURL()', rather than
> > > 'obj.getPath()', in order to do the Right Thing (TM) whether
> > > in the presence of virtual or not.
> >
> > Zope 2.5.0 and CMF1.2 using the latest plone skin.
>
> I don't know the plone skin;  please examine the TAL used to
> set the href attribute, and post back.

tal:define="results python:here.portal_catalog(request);"

On port 8080, results returned from portal_catalog is object.

On port 80, rewritten by VMH, results in None.

The next line is a tal:condition="results", so I never comes to the
obj.getURL() lines...

/Magnus