[Zope-CMF] Portal_catalog and Indexed Errors

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:44:14 +0100

Pascal Samuzeau writes:
 > Last week I've had a problem to Reindex my site. Dieter gives me an
 > update to help me.
 >
 > But, this week, my server have had a big trouble.No more electricity,
 > and all was stopped.
 >
 > I decide to Reindex and Catalog, a new time, but now I've got severals
 > errors that I am not able to let open my site.
Does not look good! Do you have a backup from the time before the crash?
If so, use it.

If not, there is a product called "tranalyser" (or "tranalyzer")
on Zope.org that lets you analyse your "Data.fs". It may tell
you about inconsistencies there and help you to fix them by
truncating the file to an appropriate place.
The tool "fsrecover" in "lib/python/ZODB" may also help you.

I looked at the source of your first traceback. Apparently,
"SkinnedFolder.Creator" calls "self.getOwner" and this
returns an object that is not subscriptable.

Dieter