[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
27 Feb 2002 09:41:30 +0000

The only file you need to copy is the Data.fs.  However, if the objects
in it depend on certain products, you need to make sure they're
installed on the destination server.  Problems can also arise if you are
using different Zope versions, and you may have to do some tweaking of
the skins tool if you are deploying from *nix to windows.

What versions of zope, python and OS are you using?  Do you get any
tracebacks?  Are any errors reported to the console when you run Zope in
debug mode (-D option)?

seb