[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:06:52 +0100

Hi sed,

Yes, you're right on these two points.

First the unique traceback :

2002-02-27T10:02:54 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class 'ZMIForm'
from module 'Products.Formulator.Form'

Second :

The version's zope of my primary server is : 2.5.0 on a Sun Solaris
The version's zope of my secondary server is : 2.4.3 on a Linux
RedHat7.2

Sincerily
PS

-------------------
> The only file you need to copy is the Data.fs.  However, if the
objects
> in it depend on certain products, you need to make sure they're
> installed on the destination server.  Problems can also arise if you
are
> using different Zope versions, and you may have to do some tweaking
of
> the skins tool if you are deploying from *nix to windows.
>
> What versions of zope, python and OS are you using?  Do you get any
> tracebacks?  Are any errors reported to the console when you run
Zope in