[Zope-CMF] How to update the Zope Version on Control_panel ??

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:28:11 +0100

Hi,

I have copy my Data.fs on another server. When I have a loook on my
version under Control_panel, this version which appears is false. It
keeps the version of the other server.

How can I update this version, with the effective Zope version ?

Best regards
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com