[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
27 Feb 2002 11:19:37 +0000

Please keep queries on the list so others may answer / benefit from
answers.

I'm afraid I've run out of ideas.  If the Data.fs and Products are
identical, and there are no traceback or errors, you should be having no
problems.

seb