[Zope-CMF] Export/Import Data.fs with a CMF site inside

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:21:18 +0100

Hi,

Thank you for this help, I can understand a little bit more what's
happen.

In fact, I realize that my time clock on my primary server is 1 hour
late of the second one.

Do you mean that it will be this difference which raise this problem.

Actually, under Zope, the transactions are committed in which time
elapsed?

Best regards
PS

------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> > Hi,

> > Now I made a new copy of Data.fs with a ftp.

> > When I start my Zope server I have this error :

> > 2002-02-27T11:54:29 PROBLEM(100) ZODB FS FS21  warn:

> > /usr/local/zope/Zope-2.4.3-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs Database records
in
> > the future

> The clocks on your two boxes are out of synch:  the "source"
> box is ahead of the "destination" box, by a big enough margin that
> transactions committed on the source box look anachronistic
> to the Zope running on the destination.
>
> I don't know any way to fix this, except to wait out the interval
> until the last transaction's timestamp has passed.
>
> Tres.
> --
> Tres Seaver                                tseaver@zope.com
> Zope Corporation      "Zope Dealers"       http://www.zope.com

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com