[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF workflow

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 06:59:46 -0500

sanjeev c s wrote:

> Hello Tres,
>
> I had asked this question 3 times to the mailing list
> but did not get any reply.
> I hope you can help me.
> I want to define my own worlflow in CMF.
> So i goto portal_workflow tool.
> But there i see only three options.
> Undo , Ownership and security.
> What about the Add workflow button and other options.
> why can't i see them ??

If you are logged in as a user with the 'Manager' role, you

should see the following tabs on the 'portal_workflow' tool:

   - Overview

   - Workflows (binds workflows to content types)

   - Contents (standard folder view, where you add workflows)

   - View

   - Properties

   - Security

   - Undo

   - Ownership

   - Find

I can only conjecture that you may be using a *very* old
version of the CMF, in which the tool had no web configuration
interface at all.  CMF 1.2b1 is available at:

   http://cmf.zope.org/download/CMF-1.2beta1