[Zope-CMF] Where to get a ZPT based skin?

Damir Bartakovic damir@stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:20:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

I am trying to make a ZPT based skin for CMF.
I followed the thread on http://cmf.zope.org/ui/zpt_skin_available/ so I
logged on to the cvs repository and checked everything what is in the
CMFDecor folder. Unfortunately I didn't find anything more what I have
already in the CMFDefault folder of my Zope Installation.

I would really like to have a look at the source code of the skin
available on CMFDogbowl.

And another small problem:
Since above mentioned didn't work for me I tried to make my own skin.
Starting with an own folder in the 'portal_skins' like described in the
ZWACK (http://cmf.zope.org/doc/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html) for the
"ordinary" skins.
But as soon as I try to edit one of the page templates of for example
zpt_generic I get:
"Macro expansion failed
Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Undefined: main_template not found in
'here/main_template/macros/master', at line 1, column 1"
Hints?

Is there a How-To on ZPT-CMF I didn't find?

I am working with Zope2.5.0 beta3 and CMF 1.2 beta1 for windows.

Greetings
Damir