[Zope-CMF] TTW Actions Forthcoming

Ulrich Eck ueck@net-labs.de
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:34:14 +0100

Hi Andrew,

this is a long awaited improvement :))

I read through ActionsTool.py from cvs with your tag and i wonder if it
would
be too hard to make the categories customizeable too ??

I wrote the CMFFormsTool and it supplies a new category of actions: 'form'
If any actions of this category are allowed by workflow, the FormsTools
displays
Form-Buttons in it's forms that point to the defined actions .. which is
quite handy.

To be able to use my Tool, it is still necessary to subclass/rewrite the
Actionstool,
so that it recognices/accepts the new category.

I think it would not be too hard to implement a list of allowed actions
that is
configurable TTW.

What do you think ??

Ulrich Eck