[Zope-CMF] Re: private docs shown to other members, pending shown

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:20:14 -0500

Lynn Walton wrote:

> I would love to hear from someone at ZC on the questions I asked below regarding this.
> I'm having a hard time believing that the default workflow that comes with CMF is flawed with respect to
> having pending things viewable to anonymous user and that it hasn't been fixed yet ... as that seems like
> a pretty major bug, and I would expect there to be more people who are using CMF to have talked about this
> problem.
> Am, I just misunderstanding something?

Lynn,

I can't reproduce the problem you are describing, unless it is a
manifestation of CMF tracker #410,
   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/410
which affects only portal types which are named differently
from their underlying class' metatype (in fact, I can't even
reproduce it for a simple try at that case).

Please submit a Tracker issue, with as much detail as you can,
to:

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

Thanks,