[Zope-CMF] Getting objects who has same parent with portal_catalog?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
08 Jan 2002 14:11:39 +0100

tir, 2002-01-08 kl. 13:34 skrev Vincenzo Di Somma:

> Gitte Wange wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > In my way on making this fine Desktop product I have run into a small
> > problem.
> > I want to display a calendar containing event objects.
> > Now the portal catalog is brilliant to query for this ...
> >
> > BUT I will only want the objects in my EventContainer ...
> > Normally I could do an EventContainer.objectValues('Events') but not in
> > this case because I need to use the catalogs date ranges etc ...
> >
> > Does portal_catalog have an index names parent or something ??
> > Anyone with a good hint for this one ?
> >
> > TIA,
> >

> Path Index ?

I just tried to add a new index named Identifier (this is in the
DublinCore) and give it a type of FieldIndex - it went in okay but it's
the absolute url to the object.
Then I deleted the index and added it again - this time with a type of
PathIndex - and it turned up as None :-((

I updated the catalog between those steps ...

What should I do then ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org
ICQ: 26680028

Quote of the day:
[unrestricted Python scripts] cannot be created or edited unless a
special
environment variable is set. In order to create or edit XXX Python
Scripts,
you have to set "ALL_YOUR_BASE_ARE_BELONG_TO" equal to "US".

    - Evan, http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/XXXPythonScripts