[Zope-CMF] Comments wanted on new product

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:07:42 +0100

> I have a demo running on our site. Sign up at http://www.mmmanager.org
> and at a 'Desktop' to your Member folder ... then you can see how it
> works.

Uhmm, good start :)
Maybe we need more intuitive skins. IMO ,usability is one of the most
important things for a PIM.

> The next thing I really miss is a mail client. I want to be able to
> support both IMAP and POP3 - dependant on what your mail server
> supports.

> There must already exists some Zope product for this out there - they
> just need to be putted into CMF.
>
> Vicenzo I looked at your zma ... but all the help is in italian so maybe
> I need a translation :-))

Oppps :) Ok I`ll fix it.

--
Vincenzo Di Somma - Responsabile Ricerca e Sviluppo - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia