[Zope-CMF] CMF Future -stability/upgradability?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
09 Jan 2002 17:55:19 +0000

It's stable already, and there is comittment from ZC to maintain an
upgrade path - if you're having problems, they try to help.

The issues you're more likely to come up against are: does it do what
you need yet, and are you comfortable with patchy documentation (you
need to be prepared to dive in the deep end)?

seb