[Zope-CMF] Custom Member Properties (was Editing Member Metadata)

Kari-Hans Kommonen khk@uiah.fi
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:14:45 +0200

I also need something like this - to add custom properties to the
member, and figured that this (add fields to the join-form) is the
simple way to do it.

But my next question (as a total newbie...sorry) is, how can I find
out what properties the member objects do have? and how do I manage
them later (add or delete properties)?

I know how I get access to those properties I know by name, but how
do I get a list of all properties? All the solutions I tried seemed
to be protected.

khk