[Zope-CMF] The path index in portal_catalog ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
10 Jan 2002 14:39:25 +0100

Hello,

A few days ago some of you pointed out to me that in needed to use the
path index of the portal catalog in order to find some specific objects
(please look at other thread 'Getting objects who has the same parent
with portal_catalog' for info on this.

Anyways - I can't get it to work.
What is worse ... when I look into the portal_catalog contents to see
what this property contain on the various objects it just says 'None'.
Someone here said that this was a bug but it contained a path. How can I
be sure of that?
Is there some way to print out this path because I would really like to
see what it contains ...

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org
ICQ: 26680028

Quote of the day:
Jump right in.  The best way to learn (IMNSHO) is to screw up.
Build things, read other peoples code, and ask lots of questions
that you may think are dumb.

    - Troy Farrell, Zope Mailing List, "Welcome to Zope"