[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:40:40 +0000

I almost missed this one, procmail rules got to it and put it somewhere I
wasn't looking :)

Thanks for the bug report Jon, and thanks for the patch Ulrich (that was
quick!), I'll update CMFImageDoc and make a new release.

Cheers.

HarryW