[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFImageDoc broken in CMF 1.2?

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:20:07 +0000

Ulrich, was that a patch for version 0.9.2?  Your patch seems to contain line
numbers that are 2 less than those I have, and the last change I made to
ImageDoc.py added two lines, which suggests maybe you are using an old
version?

Thanks for the patch anyway, I've applied it and updated some of the docs and
(most importantly) put your name in the credits :)  Thanks a lot for your
help.

The new version, 0.9.3, is now available at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/NIP/CMFImageDocument

Cheers.

HarryW