[Zope-CMF] unit testing evil

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
10 Jan 2002 19:55:50 +0000

I'm working at different location from usual.  I somehow managed to get
the run_all_tests script to work on my other computer, to which I have
no access for a while.  I now have no idea how I acheived that.

Could we have a definitive answer: how do the ZC 'malcontents' run unit
tests?  Do you use run_all_tests?  A post from Tres in November seemed
to suggest you favour testrunner.py, but I'm getting baffled by
PYTHONPATH problems ('Could not import ZServer').

This is stopping me contributing a fix to CMFCollector, so any help
would result in Good Things :-)

seb