[Zope-CMF] CMF1.2beta2: Changes in actions disappear after Zope server restart

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:25:00 +0100

Hi Tres,

> Thanks for reporting this problem.  The Subject: line
> of your e-mail says "CMF1.2beta2";  I don't think the
> "through-the-web action configuration" feature landed on
> the 1.2 branch;  could you be working from a CVS head
> checkout?  (Later, having checked this out).  Hmm, I
> think I see what the bug is on the head.

Sorry, I didn't realize you made a branch for CMF 1.2.
I work with the HEAD (Jan 12 2002) as you mentioned.

> Also, bugs and features related to the CMF should be reported
> (for now) at:
>
>    http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker
>
> We will be moving to a CMFCollector on the new site as soon
> as I finish the migration script.

As I have seen in the CMF-Tracker Dieter Maurer has filed a
similar (the same?) problem already:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/445

I additionally found a possibly releated problem to the above
actions box problem in CMF-HEAD:

  I created a own DCworkflow and assigned it to all portal types
  (before creating the first object). The name of the reviewers
  worklist is in german. But in the actions box I see the
  'Pending review' text of the default_workflow. To be sure I
  changed the text in the python file temporarly.

Greetings, Greg
Grégoire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org