[Zope-CMF] Post login catalog related traceback.

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:21:25 +1300

>   File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py, line 650, in
> searchResults File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/Catalog.py,
> line 538, in _indexedSearch File
> /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/common/UnIndex.py, line
> 402, in _apply_index (Object: expires)
> AttributeError: find
>
> I think I'll upgrade to 2.4.3 and see if that makes it all better...

And, indeed, this fixed the problem. The current CMF code must have been
tripping this one:

        - Products.PluginIndexes.common.UnIndex: fixed unintended use
          of range built-in (backport from head).

I think I might take the difference between the DMTL error and the page
templates error up on the ZPT list. Zope doesn't need to be any harder to
debug, after all :-)

John