[Zope-CMF] RE: CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:12:27 -0000

A quick question about this if I may?

I get the impression that designers can edit these Filesystem .htm and .css
objects directly on the filesystem (without going through Zope)? But if they
change something, would Zope have to be restarted for the changes to
register?

Or have I completely misunderstood the purpose of this feature? :-)

Cheers, Jon